Are you looking for a Home Loan?
One of our major goals at Green Light Home Loans is to guide you through the loaning process as simply and painlessly as possible.
Rather than spending hours phoning, visiting and researching and endless amount of banks, credit unions, building societies or other lenders, a Green Light consultant will save you time and money by assisting you in finding the loan best suited for your particular needs and will find a lender who will get your home owning dreams started.
First Home Buyers
Buying your first home is one of the biggest financial decisions that you will ever make. At Green Light, our experienced consultants will talk your through the massive amount of home loan jargon; explaining what you need to know in terms that you understand.
When you talk to your Green Light Consultant about buying your first home, you will learn about:
- Low deposit home loans
- Home loans that suit your individual needs
- Fixed rate home loans versus variable rate home loans (The great debate)
- How to pay off your loan quickly
- Mortgage insurance, it’s approximate costs and how it protects you
- The home buying process (find out more in our home buyer’s guide)
- Identifying a lender that will work with you and around your circumstances.
Second Home Buyers:
If you are looking at buying your second home, you’re probably familiar with the process. However, we can help you understand the changes that have been made to the lending market since buying your first home, and help you to understand the things that you need to consider the second time around.
Your Green Light Consultant will talk to you about:
- Which lenders will work with you
- Bridging finance
- Converting existing home into an investment property
- Selling your existing home whilst buying a new one (simultaneous settlement)
- Consolidation of existing debts to increase potential borrowing power or increase saving potential
Investing in property is one of the most common ways to create wealth. It is therefore often used to lay the foundations to achieving financial freedom for retirement.
At Green Light, we can show you:
- How to use available equity not your cash; by using your home as collateral it is possible to purchase an investment property without having any additional savings.
- Maximise tax benefits; Green Light consultants are not tax specialists. However, we can liaise with your accountant to structure your loan in a way that allows you to maximise your tax deductions, putting more back in to your pocket at the end of every financial year.
Using high leverage to your advantage; investment properties can be purchased at 80% LVR (loan to value ratio), without mortgage insurance or at higher levels, dependant on specific lender and mortgage insurer guidelines. The higher leverage position, the more it reduces the amount of personal funds that are contributed in the purchase of the investment property.